Monday, September 8, 2008

Week Two Goals

So week one went pretty well. Not perfectly, but well enough that I'm pleased with the results.

Week Two - continue doing what I'm doing already. The eating is on track, the water is on track, still taking my suppliments like clockwork - all good. And THIS week I'm going to try and do the whole walking routine as written (even though it seems a little light to me - I'm likely to push it too far and then either burn out or injure myself, so I'm just going to go with it as written). Note - I'm still just walking. But I'm putting it up for both in case anyone else is interested.

Week 2 (walkers will walk only, runners will run for 5 seconds/walk for 55 seconds on the run/walk days)
Mon: 15 min run/walk
Tues: 20 min walk
Wed: 17 min run/walk
Thurs: 22 min walk
Fri: off
Sat: 1.25 mi run/walk
Sun: off/walk

No comments: