Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GO ME!

Got up at 8:45 tonight, and after checking e-mail for a couple of minutes, I got myself in gear and out the door for my 15 minute walk tonight. Considered pushing farther...but stuck to the plan and just went up to the corner of Ferguson and back. Which is still a little more than 15 minutes, but it works.

In *other* walking news, I've decided to join the Fifth Third GLBT group in doing the Stop AIDS walk on the 27th. Here's the info:

Donate or Walk With Me!
I will be walking in the Walk to STOP AIDS this year on Saturday, September 27th, 2008. STOP AIDS is the Greater Cincinnati area's only full service AIDS Service Organization. STOP AIDS counts on the Walk as their biggest fundraiser of the year. If you walk or donate with me, you can be assured that your money and efforts are going to the right place. STOP AIDS's administration costs only account for 8% of the budget. That means that for every dollar you raise or donate, 92 cents goes straight to education programs or client needs.Please help me STOP AIDS!
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support STOP AIDS

2 comments:

melissa said...

have i mentioned lately how much you rock???
:)

Euphrates said...

Awwwww, than's sweetie. :)