Thursday, October 23, 2008

*Deep Breath of Determination*

I am NOT going to let this get me down.
Okay, so other (cute...sigh) people can lose 70lbs in 6 months.
And I lost 60lbs between June and the end of September the first time around on Atkins.
So at this moment I've only lost 12 lbs since September 1st. Nothing in October at all.
But I've kept it off.
And losing slowly is healthy, right?
And it's not an impossible goal that will never ever happen.
It's just going to take more time for me.
And didn't 'Yote just tell me I was cute when he caught me reading (naked even!) in bed on Tuesday?
And didn't Kitminx tell me yesterday that I was beautiful?
*I* may not see it, but somehow they apparently do.
And they love me just the way I am.
And they're not going away. Right?
(So why are my eyes leaking?)

No comments: