Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meh...

Outback on Saturday was WONDERFULLY yummy.
But, I caved and had some of the bloomin' onion.
Now, I didn't eat a LOT of it. With three of us nibbling, we still brought half the thing home (and 'Yote only conquered it last night). But it *was* breaded. And fried (not that that's a big deal doing low carb). I also had the tilapia (yummy) with crab meat stuffing (? didn't SEE anything that looked like bread crumbs or carby stuff) and crab meat flakes, and grilled asparagus (OMG the yum!). And a huge salad.

Basically, I over-ate. And I ate the first non-veggie carbs I've had since September.
And the next day, I was HUNGRY. I kept grazing through the fridge - not eating anything "offplan", but definitely eating more than I usually do in a day.

So, since I'd had no sleep, I waited and did my weigh in tonight when I got up for work (after sleeping a good 13 hours, minus a little break in the middle - thanks Beloved *grin*).

Up 3 pounds.
Crap.

Note - not screaming, not crying, not shaking my fist at the sky or beating myself up. Particularly since I'm feeling a little bloated, so I'm suspecting too much salt intake which results in water retention.

But still.
Crap.

Hopefully by next weekend it will look better (but we have company coming for the weekend, so it may be a challenge - need to watch what I'm doing and write everything down, methinks).

Back to putting one foot in front of the other.
*sigh*

No comments: